Monday, May 12, 2014

skal vi se

I don't feel like I have much to say considering I just saw you yesterday. I had no idea Harriet had braces?!? I must have missed that in one of your letters. I loved reading Erik's talk as well. We are taking Europe by storm!! 

Church on Sunday was a miracle. We had between 35 and 40 people there, more than triple the amount of my first Sunday in Tromsø. The Mission president was here along with one of his counsellors to set Elder Crabtree apart as the Branch President. 

We have been struggling a bit lately to turn our investigators into progressing investigators. We have found so many people, but it has been so hard to keep contact after the first lesson. This week we are going to really focus on keeping daily contact and extending specific commitments. Although, we just heard from Andre today and we got another appointment! He is totally down for daily texts and phone calls too!   

Another investigator named Edel came to church for the second time in a row! She is the lady that we found shoveling snow about a month ago. 

I will add my testimony to Erik's that The Book of Mormon is true. Mormons Bok er et bevis at Gud fortsatt taler til Mennesker og at han elsker hver en av hans barn. Mormons Bok kan svare våre sørsmål og kan gi oss veiledning med våre daglig valg. Hvis vi bare leser og ber til gud, med et oppriktig hjerte, kan vi finne ut selv at Mormons Bok er Sann. Jeg er så takknemlig for mitt vitnesbyrd og annledningen min til å dele dette vitnesbyrdet med andre. 

(Rough translation from google translate:  Book of Mormon is proof that God still speaks to People and that He loves each one of his children. Book of Mormon can answer our sørsmål and can provide guidance with our daily choices. If we only read and pray to God with a sincere heart, we can find out for yourself that the Book of Mormon is True. I am so grateful for my testimony and my annledningen to share this testimony with others).

I love you all! Good luck to David with that AP test! Slay it! I've already forgotten physics so I'm probably no help. Vi snakkes Lørdag! 

Eldste Parkinson

Our District!